Automated Cake Packaging System Case Study
Client: Large UK Baked Goods Manufacturer
Provide an automated packaging systems solution for loading a new range of cake products in to shelf ready cases.
Complete automation of the end of line packaging incorporating a singulation system to receive and distribute thermoformed products to single lane, robotic pick and place system, high-speed lock type case erector and case closer.
- Case Erector for locking RSC style cases without the need for tape or glue.
- Easily integrated with an automated loading system such as a Tekpak Packman® Robotic Pick and Place
- Low maintenance – no gluer or tape module to maintain
- High levels of efficiency using servo controlled drive mechanisms
- Speeds – up to 30 cases/minute.
The launch of a new product range. Reduction in labour overhead.